Flyby Spud

Rachel Maddow tells it like it is

Postby gregorov_14 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Warning to conservatives who watch and believe Fox News. That being said, this is pretty much golden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flyby Spud

Re: Rachel Maddow tells it like it is

Postby One Fan To Another » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I remember years ago having arguments on here (well, Firingsquad) about whether Fox News was a shill for the Republican party. It's funny how, now, there is zero pretense about it. There isn't a single person on either "side" who even have a moment's hesitation to acknowledge what Fox News is.

As for MSNBC: Ya, they're liberal talking heads, like Fox News is made up of conservative talking heads, and, ya, Rachel Maddow is just another pundit spouting divisive "take that" monologues, but at least no one ever pretended otherwise. Plus, no watches MSNBC ;)

I'd also like to point out:

TAKE THAT, YOU F**KIN' TEA BAGGER, MOTHERF**KERS

I f**kin' told you, you dicks, that your idiotic, redneck bullshit wasn't going to be good for a God damn thing. The tea party ended up getting exactly ZERO done, they made NO change, some of their candidates LOST their elections (the "rape posse" as they're being known as), Obama was STILL re-elected, and now everyone is perfectly aware that your stupid little group is a joke. Go f**k yourselves.

[This message has been brought to you by people who know that evolution is real and that Jesus has nothing to do with American politics]

Flyby Spud

Postby gregorov_14 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

There's also a video of Jon Stewart on the Daily Show (and elsewhere) where Megyn Kelly asked Karl Rove the best question ever. "Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better, or is this real?" This was of course before Karl refused to admit that Ohio was lost to the Republicans and simply lost it. Then their analysis was that "minorities want stuff, and voted for stuff" (Bill O'Reilly), and that Mitt Romney wasn't conservative enough (yeah, right), when I think it was more vague "trust us, we know what we're doing" and "let's vote Obama out so we're in power." Among many other reasons.

Of course I don't watch Fox News, but sounds like they are the ones who don't believe Obama is American, (birthers), that he's a Muslim, and other BS claims. Begs the question, would you vote for a party that lies to themselves so they feel better and ignore all facts or a party that at least tries to think rationally. Not all of them are bad, and it might just be Fox News' doing, so I could be totally wrong. Hopefully they get their act together though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tater Tot

Postby Firing Squid » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm

One Fan To Another wrote:I remember years ago having arguments on here (well, Firingsquad) about whether Fox News was a shill for the Republican party. It's funny how, now, there is zero pretense about it. There isn't a single person on either "side" who even have a moment's hesitation to acknowledge what Fox News is.

As for MSNBC: Ya, they're liberal talking heads, like Fox News is made up of conservative talking heads, and, ya, Rachel Maddow is just another pundit spouting divisive "take that" monologues, but at least no one ever pretended otherwise. Plus, no watches MSNBC ;)

I'd also like to point out:

TAKE THAT, YOU F**KIN' TEA BAGGER, MOTHERF**KERS

I f**kin' told you, you dicks, that your idiotic, redneck bullshit wasn't going to be good for a God damn thing. The tea party ended up getting exactly ZERO done, they made NO change, some of their candidates LOST their elections (the "rape posse" as they're being known as), Obama was STILL re-elected, and now everyone is perfectly aware that your stupid little group is a joke. Go f**k yourselves.

[This message has been brought to you by people who know that evolution is real and that Jesus has nothing to do with American politics]

:))
Can I get a Like button here?

Rachel Maddow drives me batty.. She likes to restate the obvious so much that it hurts. Anyway, she is smart, that much is for certain because her team hired Steve Benen (the hardest working political blogger of all time) to run things mostly over at Maddowblog.com.

Return to Politics/Religion