Flyby Spud

Gay Marriage is wrong because Magnets!

Postby grey_area » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Either it's a hoax, because it is Nigerian, or it is true, for the same reason (based on their strong anti-homosexual stance). Either way, this cannot be called science!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/science-of-gay-marriage/158265/

Spud Raider

Re: Gay Marriage is wrong because Magnets!

Postby Synchronicity » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm going to sadly side with "true." Uganda had a similar reason for making homosexuality punishable by death (they're the "genesis of AIDS.") This is all thanks to Western missionaries who go to Africa and brainwash the desperate by telling them that their troubles have everything to do with the supernatural and nothing to do with reality.

Tater Tot

Postby Transco901 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:18 am

Synchronicity wrote:I'm going to sadly side with "true." Uganda had a similar reason for making homosexuality punishable by death (they're the "genesis of AIDS.") This is all thanks to Western missionaries who go to Africa and brainwash the desperate by telling them that their troubles have everything to do with the supernatural and nothing to do with reality.

Well put. I just got married; had to travel half-ways across the freakin country to do so. It's not legal in my home state of TX. We got married in WA. Seattle is fun btw.

Space Fry

Postby Harvester » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Congrats on your marriage, Transco! I hope you had a wonderful day! I got married this year as well.

Flyby Spud

Postby grey_area » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Congratulations! Sucks you had to leave home to get married though. However, all the best for the future, and many happy anniversaries!

Flyby Spud

Postby Egg » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 am

Congrats Transco and Harvester!

Return to Politics/Religion