Flyby Spud
Site Admin

What a dump!

Postby Smitty » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Pfft. I don't even see any pictures of rabbits around here. Make it more betterer! BOYCOT!!!

Just kidding guys, this place looks absolutely stunning! A hearty heaping amount gratitude and free games to those that made this place possible! You guys really outdid yourselves.

...bysmitty

Flyby Spud

Re: What a dump!

Postby Egg » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Indeed. Great work guys! We ought to have a "Credits" thread where the contributors are listed, so we know where to send props.

Spud Runner
Site Admin

Postby Ellsworth » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks, fellas!

Egg: FiSH did the graphics. The look and feel of the site is due to his creative vision. I built the forums (including a some graphics like icons and such), and Zero stepped in a few times when the CSS was beyond my knowledge. Smitty and Sync met with us numerous times to help envision the forums you see now. Their input was invaluable.

Zero is currently working on the monumental task of getting the backend for a full-blown website together. The goal is to have the forums and the website woven together in such a way that we have one big community participating in both areas, rather than two separate communities. We'll keep everyone posted with the progress of this project as it unfolds.

I'll throw up a "Credits" thread so you can thank us again. :P

Flyby Spud
Site Admin

Postby Smitty » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

So where are we hosted at?

...bysmitty

Spud Runner
Site Admin

Postby Ellsworth » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Smitty wrote:Pfft. I don't even see any pictures of rabbits around here. Make it more betterer! BOYCOT!!!

Fixed.

Smitty wrote:So where are we hosted at?

Zero's got us on 1&1.

Flyby Spud

Postby jwhx » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 pm

I must say....I love the look of this place. Two things stand out for me....the color scheme and the old school drive-in\motel sign for the game nights. Brilliant choices. Fantastic job, everyone.

Return to Feedback