Space Fry

Re: Jokes

Postby werepossum » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Ronin wrote:Anyone know how to insert an image from Google I drive? I captured a great Internet Explorer prank that I want to share.
I get told by the forum that 'it was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image'

Thanks.

I had the same problem. Instead I saved the image file down to my drive, copied it to my dropbox public folder, and linked that. Worked perfectly in the quadricopter thread.

Space Fry

Postby werepossum » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm

A very religious woman had a habit of walking out on her front porch early every morning and shouting "Praise the Lord!" Her new neighbor, a staunch atheist, was highly incensed over this behavior and developed the habit of coming out on his front porch and shouting "There is no Lord!" This contentious relationship went on for several years. Then one day the woman altered her routine, walking out and shouting "Praise the Lord! I'm unemployed and I have no money and no food, but I know He will provide!"

The next morning the woman walks out on her porch and there are several bags of groceries. The woman shouts "Praise the Lord! I'm unemployed and I have no money and no food, but He provided me groceries!"

Watching from his own porch, the neighbor shouts "There is no Lord! I bought that food! Me!"

To which the woman shouts "Praise the Lord! I'm unemployed and I have no money and no food, but He provided me groceries and made the Devil pay for them!"

Flyby Spud

Postby Egg » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Spud Raider

Postby Ronin » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:12 pm

After seeing and hearing about the amazing rigs that many people have on these forums; it seems rather silly for me to the specs of my very modest gaming PC. It works and that's good enough for me.

Flyby Spud

Postby SuperCharge » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 am

I heard this one on Yahoo answers. All credit goes to whomever made the joke...

Ask a straight man, if we ever went camping and you woke up with a sore butt, would you tell anyone?

If he answers "yes", say "you're gay!"

If he answers "no", say, "well in that case, do you want to go camping?"

Space Fry

Postby werepossum » Thu May 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Two priests get a rare vacation to Hawaii. Determined to shed anything identifying them as priests, they purchase and don some outrageous tourist outfits (wild Hawaiian shirts, shorts, sunglasses) and sit themselves down on the beach with some drinks. Soon a gorgeous micro bikini-clad blond walks by and they cannot help but stare. "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father", she says, nodding at each in turn. Stunned, they nod back, speechless, then look at each other. More determined than ever to shed their priestly images, that night they purchase even more outrageous outfits. Next morning the same gorgeous bikini-clad blond walks by. "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father", she says, nodding at each in turn. Now on a quest to blend in, they return the next day wearing fluorescent Speedos, tee shirts emblazoned with "Born to be wild" and "Harley Davidson", temporary tattoos on each arm. Sure enough, soon the same gorgeous bikini-clad blond walks by. "Good morning, Father. Good morning, Father", she says, nodding at each in turn.

Stunned in their failure to blend in, one of the priests asks "Young lady, I have to ask. How in the world can you tell we're priests when we're dressed like this?"

The young lady responds "Father, it's me, Sister Kathleen."

Space Fry

Postby werepossum » Thu May 30, 2013 12:16 pm

A Grandma and her Grandson were shopping in a super market. The Grandma realizes that the Kid has picked a toy. She calls out; ''Degree, put that toy back". The Kid returns the toy.

Astonished, another Customer asks; ''Is that his name?''

The Grandma replies; ''Yes, I sent his Mother to the University and this is what she brought home.

Previous

Return to Off-Topic