Flyby Spud

No more game nights?

Postby gregorov_14 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:54 pm

I know I'm not usually around very often, but did I miss something with regard to game nights and/or the forum? Seems like it's been very quiet around here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spud Runner

Re: No more game nights?

Postby jacobvandy » Tue May 09, 2017 1:52 am

Hey Greg! We're still playing every week, it's just people got sick of trying to keep up with updating posts and schedules and things on here because hardly anybody reads it anyway. :P As a result most of the guys have stopped even coming to these forums with any frequency.

Oh and I suppose you did miss when we switched to using Discord instead of Mumble for the most part. It's got some cool features including friends list that shows any game you're playing, way better persistent chat interface, and you can also have it as an app on your phone and join in from virtually anywhere. I think Zero is still running the Mumble server, but for like a month now we've not really been using it for Game Night.

Flyby Spud

Re: No more game nights?

Postby gregorov_14 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am

That would explain it. I tried logging into mumble last Friday, only to find out it wasn't working. When I'm on my desktop next I'll go ahead and download it and join. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to Games